Above 18 years
Below 12 years
Payment of deposit by the Customer (“You/Your”) represents an acceptance by the customer of the following terms and conditions with Eco Ventures Treks and Expeditions Pvt. Ltd. (“We/Us”). The services to be provided are those referred to in your Trip Booking Form.
1. Trip Price All prices are flexible for the trip. It is possible that dates and timings of trips or itinerary may change or even be cancelled after a booking has been accepted. You may then: a) Continue the trip as varied, or b) Accept an alternative tour which we may offer c) Cancel the booking and we will refund all monies in return for surrender of all vouchers, if any. Please note that a levy of up to 3% may be applied to all purchases made by credit card.
2. Payment and trip booking Full payment is required before we proceed to make any trip booking. A final trip confirmation will be sent via email before your departure date. We will liaise with you if there are any variations or updated information with regards to your trip and make any adjustments on payment matters where necessary.
3. Cancellation by the Traveler Any cancellation must be made in writing to us. You shall be responsible for all expenses incurred by us in respect of making the booking and canceling the same and for all payments which the Travel Services may lawfully require by reasons of the cancellation. We will repay to you any monies held by us in excess of the Non-Refundable deposit after deducting the cancellation fees (as defined below), any other expenses and payments and in any event shall not be required to make repayments until they have received payments from the Travel Services of such monies as may be due to you following such cancellation. We reserve the right to impose cancellation fee (“The Cancellation Fees”) based on the time of notice given by you as follows: -
a) 30 days and above prior to departure date – 25% of the tour price including optional activities b) 15 -29 days prior to departure date – 50% of the tour price including optional activities c) 0 – 14 days prior to departure date – 100% of the tour price including optional activities
4. Cancellation by Eco Ventures Eco ventures reserves the right to cancel any trip prior to departure for any reason whatsoever, including political unrest, natural disaster, terrorism or other external events that contributes to the inability for us to operate the planned itinerary. If we cancel a trip, you may choose between applying the amounts paid towards an alternative trip or receiving a full refund. The refund of all payments received shall release Eco Ventures from any further liability. Eco Ventures is not responsible for non-recoverable expenses incurred by customers in preparing for a cancelled trip, such as non-refundable advance purchase air tickets, visa fees, equipment, etc., nor for any necessary additional arrangements should the applicant have embarked prior to the individual’s or group’s departure date.
5. Booking Ammendment If you wish to transfer your booking to a third party, you must notify us at least 30 days prior to your proposed trip departure date. No amendments to your booking are permitted within 15 days of your departure date. An ammendment fee of USD20 will be levied for each amendment made to flight, participant, extension, deviation, hotel extension or similar amendments after the booking is made. This fee is in addition to any charges levied by hotels, ground operators or airlines.
6. Unused Services No refund will be made for any service, transportation, accommodation, meals, or tour included in the tour but not utilized.
7. Travel Arrangement & Damage All arrangements for accommodations, meals, expeditions, transportation and all other related services have been made by Eco Ventures only as agent for the customer only. While we endeavor to make our trip arrangements with reputable suppliers, you agree that Eco Ventures shall not be liable for any delay, mishap, inconvenience, expense, irregularity, bodily injury or death to person, or damage to property occasioned through the negligence or default of any company or individual engaged in providing these arranged services.
8. Rerouting and Change of Itinerary We reserve the right to reroute any tours and to make any changes to the tour itinerary in your best interest in the event of unforeseen circumstance with proper clarifications and advice of additional cost incurrence if any. In such an event, we shall not be liable to you for any additional costs or in convenience incurred to the Customer in consequence of such rerouting or change.
9. Optional Activities You accept that any assistance given by your local representative in arranging optional activities does not render us liable for them in any way. The contract for the provision of that activity will be between you and the activity provider.
10. Travel Documents It is a customer’s responsibility to ensure that his/her international passport has a validity of at least 6 months from the date of departure. Relevant visas and vaccinations may be required. Cancellation fees apply for any cancellation due to non-approval of visas. Eco Ventures cannot be held responsible for any expenses, reimbursement or refund of any trip fare if the customer is refused entry by any country during the travel period for whatever reasons including lack of necessary visas/documentation.
11. Insurance Our tour package does not include travel insurance. We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance that provides coverage against unforeseen circumstances such as trip cancellation, personal baggage loss, personal accident, medical evacuations, outdoor sports, injury or illness. We are able to recommend and arrange for travel insurance at your request upon payment receipt. If you obtain travel insurance through us, you acknowledge that you are satisfied with the level of insurance we have arranged.
12. Medical and Health It is your responsibility to assess your own health condition before making a trip including treks and expeditions. It is vital that any persons with medical problems make them known to us well before departure. Eco Ventures will be not responsible for any trip cancellations due to the customer’s inability to travel as a result of any health conditions.
13. Exclusion/Limitation of Liability We do not accept any responsibility for any acts, omission, default or neglect of themselves, their servants or Agents or the Travel Service for injury, damage, or loss to persons or goods whatsoever and howsoever the same may be caused. And they do not warrant and are in no way responsible for the accuracy of any information given or statement made by their servants or agents or those given or made by the Travel Services, their servants and agents. We shall not incur any liability of any kind or nature whether in contract or in tort or otherwise for any death, personal injury, damage, loss, liability or expenses suffered or incurred by you or by any other persons arising directly or indirectly or in any manner howsoever out of the services provided hereunder by the Agents or the Travel Services to you or any other persons and you hereby agree to indemnify and keep the Agents indemnified during to continuance of the Contract and thereafter, against all actions, proceedings, claims, damages, costs and expenses so arising.
14. Not Keeper We are not a keeper of the inns, hotels, refreshments, boarding or lodging houses. We will arrange tickets, booking and reservation only as an Agent for you who accept the same subject to these terms and conditions & those of each of the concerns (The Travel Services) with whom we may make arrangements for you.
15. Liabilities We shall not be liable for any cost expenses or damages whatsoever incurred or suffered by you which arise from any of the following events. a) Acts of God, fire, lighting, explosion, flood inclement weather or accidents; b) National or local emergencies, acts or omissions of any government or governmental authority or agency, insurrection, civil disorder, war or military operations; c) Industrial disputes of any kind, strikes, lock-outs, stoppage or restraint of labor; d) Traffic congestion, vehicle breakdown, obstruction of any public, private road, highway, sea or air passage; e) Accidents of any kind during the Customers independent activities; f) Theft, robbery or lost properties; g) Food poisoning; h) Isolation as a result of infectious diseases or any condition likely to endanger the health or safety on the tour members or impair their reasonable comfort. i) Any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Agent, the Travel Services and / or its principal (s); j) Any cancellation or alteration of the tour itinerary, hotel accommodation or tour services as a result of any of the aforementioned events or as a result of any decision, act of omission of the Agent’s principal(s), their Agents and servant of any of them.
16. Goods Purchased During Trips The Agent shall not be liable to the customer for any goods purchased by the Customer during the tour which is of defective quality, not suitable for the Customer’s purpose, not in conformity with samples provided to the Customers or rejected by the Customer for any reason whatsoever notwithstanding the goods are purchased in shops the visitation of which comprise part of then tour itinerary or which are specifically recommended by the Agent, the Travel Services, their guides, servants, Agents, employees, or independent contractors, nor shall the Agent or the Travel Services be liable to refund to the customers the purchase monies of the aforesaid goods.
17. Acceptance of Risk You acknowledge that the nature of the trip is adventurous and participation involves a degree of personal risk. You will be visiting places where the political, cultural and geographical attributes present dangers and physical challenges greater than those present in our daily lives. We use information from government foreign departments and reports from our own contacts in assessing whether the itinerary should operate. However it is also your own responsibility to acquaint yourself with all possible relevant travel information and the nature of your itinerary. You acknowledge that your decision to travel is made in light of consideration of this information and you accept that you assume the personal risks attendant upon such travel.
18. Complaints If you have a complaint about your trip, please inform your tour guide or our local representative at the time in order that they can attempt to rectify the matter. If satisfaction is not reached through these means then any further complaint should be put in writing to us within 7 days after you returned from your tour.
© Copyright 2019 Eco Ventures Treks and Expedition P. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Design n Developed by : Nepal-web.com